C header file:
- Abbasi, S.K., Analysis of external system components for thermodynamic modeling of data centers. MS Thesis (Chapter 5). 2013: Villanova University
- Abbasi, K; Wemhoff, A.P.; Ortega, A., Detailed and reduced modeling of steady state counter flow mechanical draft cooling towers for analysis of data center energy efficiency. 2014 IEEE Intersociety Conference on Thermal and Thermomechanical Phenomena in Electronic Systems (ITherm). 27-30 May 2014. Orlando, FL.
- Khan, J.U.R. and S.M. Zubair, An improved design and rating analyses of counter flow wet cooling towers. Journal of Heat Transfer-Transactions of the Asme, 2001. 123(4): p. 770-778.
- Webb, R.L., A Unified Theoretical Treatment for Thermal Analysis of Cooling Towers, Evaporative Condensers, and Fluid Coolers. ASHRAE Trans. ASME, 1984. 90, No. 2: p. 398–415.
- Qureshi, B.A. and S.M. Zubair. Prediction of evaporation losses in wet cooling towers. 2006. Taylor and Francis Inc
- Khan, J.U.R., M. Yaqub, and S.M. Zubair, Performance characteristics of counter flow wet cooling towers. Energy Conversion and Management, 2003. 44(13): p. 2073-2091.
- Kloppers, J.C. and D.G. Kroger, The Lewis factor and its influence on the performance prediction of wet-cooling towers. International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 2005. 44(9): p. 879-84.
- Feltzin, A.E. and D. Benton, More nearly exact representation of cooling tower theory. Journal of the Cooling Tower Institute, 1991. 12(2).
- Zubair, S.M. and B.A. Qureshi, A complete model of wet cooling towers with fouling in fills. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2006. 26(16): p. 1982-9.